Occagnes travel guide
Visit Occagnes: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 5 km from Occagnes
Location: Occagnes is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 40 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Occagnes is 177 km from Paris and 278 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Occagnes: these include Argentan at 5 km and Falaise at 16 km. Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 5 km and Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Occagnes, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Occagnes
Bagnoles de l'Orne 36km
Note that all distances from Occagnes shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Occagnes holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Occagnes
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (5km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (10km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (16km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (24km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (26km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (27km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (30km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market every Sunday (33km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (35km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (36km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (40km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (43km)
- Orbec: market every Wednesday (44km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Occagnes and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Occagnes map below.
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (25km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (5km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (34km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (14km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (23km)
Town Of Art And History Orbec (44km)
Map of places to visit near Occagnes & Location Information
Distance to Occagnes
from Alencon (local prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 177 km
from Calais: 278 km
from Nice: 797 km
from Bordeaux: 440 km
from Strasbourg: 574 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Occagnes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Occagnes