Mussy-sur-Seine travel guide
Visit Mussy-sur-Seine: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chatillon-sur-Seine at 13 km from Mussy-sur-Seine
Location: Mussy-sur-Seine is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 48 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Mussy-sur-Seine is 186 km from Paris and 382 km from the port at Calais).
Market days in Mussy-sur-Seine: weekly market: Thursday; (markets take place in the morning unless indicated)
Popular places to visit near Mussy-sur-Seine: these include Chatillon-sur-Seine at 13 km and Ancy-le-Franc castle at 33 km. Neuville-sur-Seine is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 10 km and Chatillon-sur-Seine is a listed recommended detour at 13 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Mussy-sur-Seine, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Mussy-sur-Seine
Ancy-le-Franc castle 33km
Tanlay castle 34km
Fontenay Abbey 41km
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Mussy-sur-Seine.
Note that all distances from Mussy-sur-Seine shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Mussy-sur-Seine holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Mussy-sur-Seine
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market every Thursday (0km)
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (9km)
- Les Riceys: market every Thursday (10km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (14km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (17km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (28km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (29km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (32km)
- Ancy-le-Franc: market every Thursday (34km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (35km)
- Montbard: market every Friday (41km)
- Tonnerre: market every Saturday (41km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (48km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (49km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mussy-sur-Seine and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Mussy-sur-Seine map below.
Heritage Site Fontenay Abbey (38km)
Most Beautiful Village Noyers-sur-Serein (49km)
Recommended Detour Chatillon-sur-Seine (13km)
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (38km)
Religious Monument Abbaye de Fontenay (Montbard) (41km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du prieuré (23km); Abbaye de Fontenay (38km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (48km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac d'Orient (35km)
Theme Park Nigloland (33km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (48km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Neuville-sur-Seine (10km); Colombe-le-Sec (38km)
Map of places to visit near Mussy-sur-Seine & Location Information
Distance to Mussy-sur-Seine
from Troyes (local prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 186 km
from Calais: 382 km
from Nice: 521 km
from Bordeaux: 523 km
from Strasbourg: 250 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Mussy-sur-Seine): Charrey-sur-Seine, Chaumont-le-Bois, Courteron, Gommeville, Gye-sur-Seine, Noiron-sur-Seine, Plaines-Saint-Lange and Villers-Patras.
For driving distances to Mussy-sur-Seine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Mussy-sur-Seine