Moulins-la-Marche travel guide
Visit Moulins-la-Marche: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Moulins-la-Marche is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 37 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Moulins-la-Marche is 139 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 15 km from Moulins-la-Marche
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Moulins-la-Marche. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Perche 36km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Moulins-la-Marche
- Tourouvre: market Friday (15km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (16km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (18km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (19km)
- Sees: market Saturday (23km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (24km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (32km)
- Remalard: market Monday (33km)
- Mamers: market Monday (34km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (35km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (36km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (38km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (38km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (38km)
- Trun: market Thursday (39km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (43km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (44km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (45km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Moulins-la-Marche and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Moulins-la-Marche and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (36km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (33km); Sassy (34km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (32km); Forêt d'Écouves (32km); Signal d'Écouves (34km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Moulins-la-Marche
from Alencon (local prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 139 km
from Calais: 274 km
from Nice: 759 km
from Bordeaux: 432 km
from Strasbourg: 534 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Moulins-la-Marche): Auguaise, Bonsmoulins, Fay, La Ferriere-Au-Doyen, Maheru, Saint-Agnan-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Aquilin-de-Corbion, Saint-Aubin-de-Courteraie, Saint-Martin-Des-Pezerits, Saint-Ouen-de-Secherouvre and Soligny-la-Trappe.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Moulins-la-Marche from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Moulins-la-Marche