Morembert travel guide
Visit Morembert: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 29 km from Morembert
Location: Morembert is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 30 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Morembert is 151 km from Paris and 325 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Morembert: these include Troyes at 29 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 21 km and Foret-d'Orient is a listed regional natural parc at 22 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Morembert, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Morembert
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Morembert.
Note that all distances from Morembert shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Morembert holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Morembert
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (15km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (15km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (19km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (28km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (28km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (31km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (31km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (32km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (41km)
- Estissac: market every Sunday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Morembert and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Morembert map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (22km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (28km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (21km); Lac d'Orient (26km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (33km)
Theme Park Nigloland (34km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (29km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussimont (30km); Haussignemont (39km); Colombe-le-Sec (44km)
Map of places to visit near Morembert & Location Information
Distance to Morembert
from Troyes (local prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 151 km
from Calais: 325 km
from Nice: 580 km
from Bordeaux: 553 km
from Strasbourg: 252 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Morembert): Aulnay, Brillecourt, Chaudrey, Coclois, Dampierre, Dommartin-le-Coq, Isle-Aubigny, Jasseines, Magnicourt, Mesnil-Lettre, Nogent-sur-Aube, Ortillon, Ramerupt, Vaucogne and Verricourt.
For driving distances to Morembert from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Morembert