Morembert tourism and travel guide
Visit Morembert: highlights and tourist information
Morembert is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 30 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Morembert is 151 km from Paris).
Morembert, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Morembert. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Morembert
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (15km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (15km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (19km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (28km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (28km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (31km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (31km)
More information about Morembert & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Morembert, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Morembert and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (22km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (34km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Morembert
from Troyes (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 151 km
from Calais: 325 km
from Nice: 580 km
from Bordeaux: 553 km
from Strasbourg: 252 km
For driving distances to Morembert from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Morembert): Aulnay, Brillecourt, Chaudrey, Coclois, Dampierre, Dommartin-le-Coq, Isle-Aubigny, Jasseines, Magnicourt, Mesnil-Lettre, Nogent-sur-Aube, Ortillon, Ramerupt, Vaucogne and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visitez Morembert