Montreuil-Au-Houlme travel guide
Visit Montreuil-Au-Houlme: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 19 km from Montreuil-Au-Houlme
Location: Montreuil-Au-Houlme is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 39 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Montreuil-Au-Houlme is 192 km from Paris and 294 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Montreuil-Au-Houlme: these include Argentan at 19 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 19 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 16 km and Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Montreuil-Au-Houlme, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Montreuil-Au-Houlme
Bagnoles de l'Orne 19km
Note that all distances from Montreuil-Au-Houlme shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Montreuil-Au-Houlme holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Montreuil-Au-Houlme
- Briouze: market every Monday (8km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (13km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (18km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (24km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (28km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (28km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (33km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (37km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (38km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (38km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (41km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market every Saturday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montreuil-Au-Houlme and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Montreuil-Au-Houlme map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (37km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (16km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (22km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (20km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (36km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (39km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (41km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique de Jurques (50km)
Map of places to visit near Montreuil-Au-Houlme & Location Information
Distance to Montreuil-Au-Houlme
from Alencon (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 192 km
from Calais: 294 km
from Nice: 801 km
from Bordeaux: 429 km
from Strasbourg: 589 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montreuil-Au-Houlme): Batilly, Faverolles, La Fresnaye-Au-Sauvage, La Lande-de-Louge, Le Grais, Les Yveteaux, Lignou, Louge-sur-Maire, Menil-Jean, Ranes, Saint-Andre-de-Briouze, Saint-Brice-sous-Ranes and Saint-Hilaire-de-Briouze.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Montreuil-Au-Houlme from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Montreuil-Au-Houlme