Montmorency-Beaufort travel guide
Visit Montmorency-Beaufort: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 41 km from Montmorency-Beaufort
Location: Montmorency-Beaufort is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 42 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Montmorency-Beaufort is 167 km from Paris and 336 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Montmorency-Beaufort: these include Troyes at 41 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 17 km and Lac du Der-Chantecoq is a listed site of natural beauty at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Montmorency-Beaufort, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Montmorency-Beaufort
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Montmorency-Beaufort.
Note that all distances from Montmorency-Beaufort shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Montmorency-Beaufort holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Montmorency-Beaufort
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (11km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (22km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (27km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (28km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (29km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (30km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (32km)
- Saint-Dizier: market every Thursday & Sunday (33km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (34km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (40km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (43km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market every Sunday (43km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (43km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market every Wednesday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montmorency-Beaufort and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Montmorency-Beaufort map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (23km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (42km); Parc de la Varenne (45km); Parc de G. de Tréves (45km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (40km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (17km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (18km); Lac d'Orient (29km)
Theme Park Nigloland (25km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (41km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussignemont (29km); Colombe-le-Sec (31km); Haussimont (41km)
Map of places to visit near Montmorency-Beaufort & Location Information
Distance to Montmorency-Beaufort
from Troyes (local prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 167 km
from Calais: 336 km
from Nice: 571 km
from Bordeaux: 564 km
from Strasbourg: 235 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montmorency-Beaufort): Blignicourt, Chavanges, Courcelles-sur-Voire, Hampigny, Joncreuil, Lassicourt, Lentilles, Maizieres-les-Brienne, Pars-les-Chavanges, Rances, Rosnay-l'Hopital, Saint-Leger-sous-Margerie, Vallentigny, Villeret and Yevres-le-Petit.
For driving distances to Montmorency-Beaufort from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Montmorency-Beaufort