Montmorency-Beaufort travel guide
Visit Montmorency-Beaufort: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Montmorency-Beaufort is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 42 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Montmorency-Beaufort is 167 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 41 km from Montmorency-Beaufort
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Montmorency-Beaufort. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Montmorency-Beaufort.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Montmorency-Beaufort
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (11km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (27km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (28km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (29km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (30km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (32km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (33km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (34km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (40km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (43km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (43km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (43km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Montmorency-Beaufort and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montmorency-Beaufort and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (23km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (42km); Parc de la Varenne (45km); Parc de G. de Tréves (45km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (17km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (18km); Lac d'Orient (29km)
theme park Nigloland (25km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussignemont (29km); Colombe-le-Sec (31km); Haussimont (41km)
Distance to Montmorency-Beaufort
from Troyes (local prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 167 km
from Calais: 336 km
from Nice: 571 km
from Bordeaux: 564 km
from Strasbourg: 235 km
We have found 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montmorency-Beaufort): Blignicourt, Chavanges, Courcelles-sur-Voire, Hampigny, Joncreuil, Lassicourt, Lentilles, Maizieres-les-Brienne, Pars-les-Chavanges, Rances, Rosnay-l'Hopital, Saint-Leger-sous-Margerie, Vallentigny, Villeret and Yevres-le-Petit.
For driving distances to Montmorency-Beaufort from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Montmorency-Beaufort