Montmancon tourism and travel guide
Visit Montmancon: highlights and tourist information
Montmancon is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 26 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Montmancon is 280 km from Paris).
Montmancon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Montmancon in Burgundy-Franche-Comté. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Montmancon
Markets in and near Montmancon
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (5km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (18km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (25km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (26km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (40km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (54km)
More information about Montmancon, Burgundy
Tourist attractions to visit near Montmancon, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montmancon and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (55km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (5km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (15km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (21km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (30km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montmancon
from Dijon (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 280 km
from Calais: 475 km
from Nice: 432 km
from Bordeaux: 537 km
from Strasbourg: 223 km
Montmancon is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Montmancon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have found 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montmancon): Bezouotte, Charmes, Cheuge, Cuiserey, Drambon, Etevaux, Heuilley-sur-Saone, Jancigny, Marandeuil, Maxilly-sur-Saone, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Perrigny-sur-l'Ognon, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Reneve, Saint-Leger-Triey, Saint-Sauveur, Talmay and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visitez Montmancon