Montheries tourism and travel guide
Visit Montheries: highlights and tourist information
Montheries is situated in the Haute-Marne, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 18 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Montheries is 204 km from Paris).
Montheries, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Montheries in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Montheries
Markets in and near Montheries
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (17km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (18km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (30km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (34km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (35km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (37km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (37km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (38km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (40km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (42km)
More information about Montheries, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions to visit near Montheries, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montheries and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (41km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (24km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montheries
from Chaumont (prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 204 km
from Calais: 380 km
from Nice: 529 km
from Bordeaux: 560 km
from Strasbourg: 215 km
For driving distances to Montheries from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montheries): Autreville-sur-la-Renne, Gillancourt, Juzennecourt, Lachapelle-en-Blaisy, Longchamp-sur-Aujon, Maranville, Rennepont and Vaudremont.
This page in French: Visitez Montheries