Montfey travel guide
Visit Montfey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Montfey is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 30 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Montfey is 143 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Pontigny at 22 km from Montfey
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Montfey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Tanlay castle 29km
Ancy-le-Franc castle 39km
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Montfey.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Montfey
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (4km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (13km)
- Chaource: market Monday (20km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (23km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (25km)
- Palis: market Thursday (27km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (28km)
- Chablis: market Sunday (29km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (30km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (30km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (31km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (36km)
- Joigny: market Wednesday & Saturday (37km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (37km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (37km)
- Auxerre: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (38km)
- Ancy-le-Franc: market Thursday (39km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (39km)
- Aillant-sur-Tholon: market Tuesday (45km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Montfey and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montfey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (48km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (21km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (27km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (24km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (32km); Parc du château de Thorigny (43km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (41km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (40km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Montfey
from Troyes (local prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 143 km
from Calais: 352 km
from Nice: 552 km
from Bordeaux: 495 km
from Strasbourg: 292 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montfey): Auxon, Beugnon, Chessy-les-Pres, Coursan-en-Othe, Courtaoult, Davrey, Ervy-le-Chatel, Lasson, Montigny-les-Monts, Racines, Soumaintrain, Villeneuve-Au-Chemin and Vosnon.
For driving distances to Montfey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Montfey