Montchevrel travel guide
Visit Montchevrel: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Montchevrel is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 24 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Montchevrel is 151 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 13 km from Montchevrel
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Montchevrel. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Montchevrel
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (7km)
- Sees: market Saturday (13km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (16km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (23km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (24km)
- Mamers: market Monday (25km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (31km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (32km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Remalard: market Monday (36km)
- Trun: market Thursday (37km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (40km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (42km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (43km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (45km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (53km)
Map of places to visit near Montchevrel and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montchevrel and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (39km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (26km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (36km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (20km); Forêt d'Écouves (20km); Signal d'Écouves (22km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (39km)
Distance to Montchevrel
from Alencon (local prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 151 km
from Calais: 286 km
from Nice: 760 km
from Bordeaux: 421 km
from Strasbourg: 545 km
We have found 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montchevrel): Aunay-les-Bois, Boitron, Bure, Bures, Coulonges-sur-Sarthe, Gapree, Laleu, Le Chalange, Le Menil-Guyon, Le Plantis, Marchemaisons, Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai, Saint-Germain-le-Vieux, Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe and Tremont.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Montchevrel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Montchevrel