Montceau-et-Écharnant travel guide
Visit Montceau-et-Écharnant: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Montceau-et-Écharnant is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 41 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Montceau-et-Écharnant is 263 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 14 km from Montceau-et-Écharnant
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Montceau-et-Écharnant. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Morvan Regional Park 40km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Montceau-et-Écharnant
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (5km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (14km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (14km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (19km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (24km)
- Autun: market Wednesday & Friday (30km)
- Givry: market Thursday (32km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (33km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (34km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (37km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (38km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (39km)
- Saulieu: market Saturday (40km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (41km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (47km)
- Mervans: market Friday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Montceau-et-Écharnant and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montceau-et-Écharnant and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (14km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (30km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (40km)
Remarkable gardens Parc et jardins du château de Sully (15km); Abbaye de la Bussière (18km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (23km); Jardin de la Chaux (39km); Parc de Saint-Léger (46km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (9km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (14km); Quetigny (44km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Montceau-et-Écharnant
from Dijon (local prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 263 km
from Calais: 478 km
from Nice: 425 km
from Bordeaux: 474 km
from Strasbourg: 286 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montceau-et-Echarnant): Bessey-la-Cour, Bligny-sur-Ouche, Cussy-la-Colonne, Ecutigny, Ivry-en-Montagne, Jours-en-Vaux, Lusigny-sur-Ouche, Meloisey, Molinot, Saussey, Thomirey and Vic-Des-Pres.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Montceau-et-Écharnant from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Montceau-et-Écharnant