Montagny-lès-Beaune travel guide
Visit Montagny-lès-Beaune: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Montagny-lès-Beaune is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 40 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Montagny-lès-Beaune is 279 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 4 km from Montagny-lès-Beaune
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Montagny-lès-Beaune. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Montagny-lès-Beaune
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (4km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (12km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (17km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (18km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (18km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (22km)
- Givry: market Thursday (25km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Mervans: market Friday (34km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (34km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (34km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (36km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (39km)
- Sennecey-le-Grand: market Friday (39km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (40km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (40km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (40km)
- Montceau-les-Mines: market Tuesday & Saturday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Montagny-lès-Beaune and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montagny-lès-Beaune and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (4km); Eglise de Saint Vincent (Mont-Saint-Vincent) (49km)
Remarkable gardens Abbaye de la Bussière (27km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (29km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (30km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (4km); Quetigny (41km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Montagny-lès-Beaune
from Dijon (local prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 279 km
from Calais: 491 km
from Nice: 411 km
from Bordeaux: 483 km
from Strasbourg: 280 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Montagny-les-Beaune): Beaune, Bligny-les-Beaune, Combertault, Corcelles-les-Arts, Levernois, Merceuil, Pommard, Ruffey-les-Beaune, Sainte-Marie-la-Blanche, Tailly, Vignoles and Volnay.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Montagny-lès-Beaune from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Montagny-lès-Beaune