Monceaux-au-Perche travel guide
Visit Monceaux-au-Perche: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Monceaux-au-Perche is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 45 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Monceaux-au-Perche is 128 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Le Perche at 11 km from Monceaux-au-Perche
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Monceaux-au-Perche. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Monceaux-au-Perche
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (6km)
- Remalard: market Monday (8km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (12km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (12km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (20km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (23km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (25km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (26km)
- Senonches: market Friday (26km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (26km)
- Mamers: market Monday (29km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (33km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (33km)
- Courville-sur-Eure: market Thursday (40km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Sees: market Saturday (42km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (42km)
- La Bazoche-Gouet: market Saturday (44km)
- Brou: market Wednesday (46km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Monceaux-au-Perche and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Monceaux-au-Perche and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Nogent-le-Rotrou (20km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (11km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (8km); Le pré Catelan (45km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (35km)
Distance to Monceaux-au-Perche
from Alencon (local prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 128 km
from Calais: 286 km
from Nice: 734 km
from Bordeaux: 417 km
from Strasbourg: 519 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Monceaux-Au-Perche): Bizou, Boissy-Maugis, Corbon, Courcerault, La Chapelle-Montligeon, Longny-Au-Perche, Maison-Maugis, Saint-Mard-de-Reno, Saint-Maurice-sur-Huisne and Saint-Victor-de-Reno.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Monceaux-au-Perche from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Monceaux-au-Perche