Molins-sur-Aube travel guide
Visit Molins-sur-Aube: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 27 km from Molins-sur-Aube
Location: Molins-sur-Aube is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 27 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Molins-sur-Aube is 157 km from Paris and 334 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Molins-sur-Aube: these include Troyes at 27 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 12 km and Foret-d'Orient is a listed regional natural parc at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Molins-sur-Aube, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Molins-sur-Aube
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Molins-sur-Aube.
Note that all distances from Molins-sur-Aube shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Molins-sur-Aube holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Molins-sur-Aube
- Piney: market every Tuesday (9km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (12km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (21km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (22km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (22km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (26km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (29km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (33km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (34km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (36km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (37km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (37km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market every Wednesday (46km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market every Sunday (56km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Molins-sur-Aube and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Molins-sur-Aube map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (14km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (28km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (26km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (12km); Lac d'Orient (18km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (32km)
Theme Park Nigloland (25km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (27km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (36km); Haussimont (38km); Haussignemont (42km)
Map of places to visit near Molins-sur-Aube & Location Information
Distance to Molins-sur-Aube
from Troyes (local prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 157 km
from Calais: 334 km
from Nice: 571 km
from Bordeaux: 551 km
from Strasbourg: 248 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Molins-sur-Aube): Aulnay, Betignicourt, Blaincourt-sur-Aube, Brillecourt, Chalette-sur-Voire, Coclois, Epagne, Lesmont, Magnicourt, Pel-et-Der, Pougy, Precy-Notre-Dame, Precy-Saint-Martin, Val-D'Auzon and Verricourt.
For driving distances to Molins-sur-Aube from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Molins-sur-Aube