Meures tourism and travel guide
Visit Meures: highlights and tourist information
Meures is situated in the Haute-Marne (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 11 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Meures is 213 km from Paris).
Meures, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Meures. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Meures
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (11km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (27km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (27km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (35km)
- Langres: market Friday (42km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (42km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (45km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (45km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (48km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (51km)
More information about Meures & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Meures, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Meures and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (34km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (21km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Meures
from Chaumont (prefecture): 11 km
from Paris: 213 km
from Calais: 384 km
from Nice: 527 km
from Bordeaux: 570 km
from Strasbourg: 203 km
For driving distances to Meures from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Meures): Anneville-la-Prairie, Blaisy, Bologne, Brethenay, Condes, Gillancourt, Lamancine, Ormoy-les-Sexfontaines, Oudincourt, Sexfontaines, Vieville and Vraincourt.
This page in French: Visitez Meures