Meuilley travel guide
Visit Meuilley: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 6 km from Meuilley
Location: Meuilley is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 24 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Meuilley is 268 km from Paris and 477 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Meuilley: these include Nuits-Saint-Georges at 6 km and Beaune at 13 km. Beaune is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 13 km and Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) is a listed religious monument at 13 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Meuilley, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Meuilley
Note that all distances from Meuilley shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Meuilley holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Meuilley
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (5km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (13km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (16km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (20km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (21km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (28km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (29km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (39km)
- Auxonne: market every Friday (39km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (41km)
- Givry: market every Thursday (41km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (45km)
- Le Creusot: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (52km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Meuilley and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Meuilley map below.
Most Beautiful Village Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (20km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (13km)
Remarkable Garden Abbaye de la Bussière (15km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (16km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (34km); Château d'Arcelot (36km)
Town Of Art And History Dijon (24km)
Map of places to visit near Meuilley & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Meuilley
from Dijon (local prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 268 km
from Calais: 477 km
from Nice: 425 km
from Bordeaux: 493 km
from Strasbourg: 268 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 19 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Meuilley): Arcenant, Bevy, Chambolle-Musigny, Chaux, Chevannes, Collonges-les-Bevy, Comblanchien, Curtil-Vergy, Echevronne, Fussey, Magny-les-Villers, Marey-les-Fussey, Messanges, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Premeaux-Prissey, Reulle-Vergy, Segrois, Villars-Fontaine and Villers-la-Faye.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Meuilley from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Meuilley