Méry-sur-Seine travel guide
Visit Méry-sur-Seine: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Méry-sur-Seine is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 27 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Méry-sur-Seine is 120 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 27 km from Méry-sur-Seine
Market days: weekly market: Saturday;
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Méry-sur-Seine. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Méry-sur-Seine.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Méry-sur-Seine
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (0km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (9km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (12km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (16km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (18km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (25km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (26km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (27km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (27km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (27km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (27km)
- Palis: market Thursday (28km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (28km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (29km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (34km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (36km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (39km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (40km)
Map of places to visit near Méry-sur-Seine and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Méry-sur-Seine and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (34km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (44km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (22km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (24km); Entre Cour et Jardin (26km); Parc du château de Thorigny (43km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (25km); Lac d'Orient (42km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (33km)
Distance to Méry-sur-Seine
from Troyes (local prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 120 km
from Calais: 308 km
from Nice: 594 km
from Bordeaux: 532 km
from Strasbourg: 284 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Mery-sur-Seine): Bagneux, Charny-le-Bachot, Chatres, Clesles, Droupt-Saint-Basle, Droupt-Sainte-Marie, Etrelles-sur-Aube, Longueville-sur-Aube, Mesgrigny, Saint-Oulph and Vallant-Saint-Georges.
For driving distances to Méry-sur-Seine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Méry-sur-Seine