Mergey travel guide
Visit Mergey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 11 km from Mergey
Location: Mergey is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 11 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Mergey is 132 km from Paris and 324 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Mergey: these include Troyes at 11 km and at 0 km. Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice is a listed remarkable garden at 6 km and Troyes is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 11 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Mergey, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Mergey
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Mergey.
Note that all distances from Mergey shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Mergey holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Mergey
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (9km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (11km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (11km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (16km)
- Estissac: market every Sunday (19km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (19km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market every Sunday (20km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (20km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market every Thursday & Saturday & Monday (24km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (24km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mergey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Mergey map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (31km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (6km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (36km); Jardin du prieuré (42km); Entre Cour et Jardin (42km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (11km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac d'Orient (28km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (35km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (11km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Neuville-sur-Seine (49km)
Map of places to visit near Mergey & Location Information
Canton: Troyes 2e Canton
Distance to Mergey
from Troyes (local prefecture): 11 km
from Paris: 132 km
from Calais: 324 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 527 km
from Strasbourg: 277 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Mergey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Mergey