Mergey tourism, attractions and travel guide
Visit Mergey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Mergey is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 11 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Mergey is 132 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Joigny at 64 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Mergey, France: places to visit, tourism and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Mergey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Mergey and location information
Markets in and near Mergey
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (9km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (11km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (11km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (16km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (19km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (19km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (20km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (20km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (24km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (24km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Mergey, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mergey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (31km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (6km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (36km); Jardin du prieuré (42km); Entre Cour et Jardin (42km); Parc du château de Thorigny (46km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (28km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (35km); Forêt de la Traconne (40km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (11km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (42km); Neuville-sur-Seine (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Mergey
from Troyes (prefecture): 11 km
from Paris: 132 km
from Calais: 324 km
from Nice: 578 km
from Bordeaux: 527 km
from Strasbourg: 277 km
For driving distances to Mergey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Mergey