Merceuil travel guide
Visit Merceuil: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Merceuil is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 44 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Merceuil is 282 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 8 km from Merceuil
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Merceuil. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Merceuil
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (8km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (9km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (15km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (18km)
- Givry: market Thursday (20km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (21km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (22km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (30km)
- Mervans: market Friday (31km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (33km)
- Sennecey-le-Grand: market Friday (35km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (36km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (36km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (37km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (40km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (41km)
- Louhans: market Monday (46km)
- Montceau-les-Mines: market Tuesday & Saturday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Merceuil and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Merceuil and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (8km); Eglise de Saint Vincent (Mont-Saint-Vincent) (45km)
Remarkable gardens Parc et jardins du château de Sully (29km); Abbaye de la Bussière (31km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (34km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (9km); Quetigny (45km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Merceuil
from Dijon (local prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 495 km
from Nice: 408 km
from Bordeaux: 481 km
from Strasbourg: 283 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Merceuil): Bligny-les-Beaune, Chaudenay, Combertault, Corcelles-les-Arts, Demigny, Ebaty, Levernois, Meursault, Montagny-les-Beaune, Monthelie, Sainte-Marie-la-Blanche, Tailly and Volnay.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Merceuil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Merceuil