Menneval tourism and travel guide
Visit Menneval: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Menneval is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 40 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Menneval is 130 kilometres from Paris).
Menneval, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Menneval in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Menneval
Markets in and near Menneval
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (2km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (12km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Brionne: market Thursday & Sunday (13km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (18km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (18km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (19km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (20km)
- Le Neubourg: market Wednesday (22km)
- Cormeilles: market Friday (24km)
More information about Menneval, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Menneval, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Menneval.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (16km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (40km)
- Abbaye Saint Georges de Boscherville (Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville) (46km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (15km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (20km)
- Boutemont (30km)
- Parc du manoir de Villers (40km)
- Abbaye Saint-Georges (46km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (43km)
- Touques (46km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Menneval
from Evreux (prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 130 km
from Calais: 224 km
from Nice: 787 km
from Bordeaux: 483 km
from Strasbourg: 525 km
Menneval is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Menneval from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Menneval): Bernay, Boisney, Caorches-Saint-Nicolas, Carsix, Courbepine, Fontaine-l'Abbe, Le Theil-Nolent, Plasnes, Saint-Aubin-le-Vertueux, Saint-Clair-d'Arcey, Saint-Leger-de-Rotes, Saint-Martin-du-Tilleul, Saint-Quentin-Des-Isles and Valailles.
This page in French: Visitez Menneval