Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes travel guide
Visit Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 44 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes is 155 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 20 km from Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes
- Trun: market Thursday (15km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (23km)
- Sees: market Saturday (24km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (26km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (30km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (33km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (35km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (35km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (36km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (37km)
- Lisieux: market Saturday all day (37km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (40km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (40km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (40km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (40km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (20km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (49km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (23km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (30km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (32km); Signal d'Écouves (33km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (26km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes
from Alencon (local prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 155 km
from Calais: 264 km
from Nice: 784 km
from Bordeaux: 446 km
from Strasbourg: 552 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Menil-Hubert-en-Exmes): Aubry-le-Panthou, Avernes-sous-Exmes, Coulmer, Courmenil, Croisilles, Gace, La Fresnaie-Fayel, Mardilly, Mont-Ormel, Neuville-sur-Touques, Resenlieu, Saint-Evroult-de-Montfort, Saint-Pierre-la-Riviere, Survie and Villebadin.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Ménil-Hubert-en-Exmes