Meloisey travel guide
Visit Meloisey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Meloisey is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 40 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Meloisey is 270 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 8 km from Meloisey
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Meloisey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Meloisey
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (8km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (9km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (14km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (20km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (27km)
- Givry: market Thursday (28km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (28km)
- Autun: market Wednesday & Friday (35km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (38km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (38km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (40km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (41km)
- Mervans: market Friday (43km)
- Saulieu: market Saturday (47km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Meloisey and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Meloisey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (8km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (34km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (47km)
Remarkable gardens Parc et jardins du château de Sully (20km); Abbaye de la Bussière (21km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (25km); Château d'Arcelot (52km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (8km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (8km); Quetigny (42km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Meloisey
from Dijon (local prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 270 km
from Calais: 484 km
from Nice: 420 km
from Bordeaux: 477 km
from Strasbourg: 284 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Meloisey): Auxey-Duresses, Bessey-en-Chaume, Bouze-les-Beaune, Mavilly-Mandelot, Meursault, Montceau-et-Echarnant, Monthelie, Nantoux, Pommard, Saint-Romain and Volnay.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Meloisey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Meloisey