Mavilly-Mandelot travel guide
Visit Mavilly-Mandelot: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Mavilly-Mandelot is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 38 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Mavilly-Mandelot is 268 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 8 km from Mavilly-Mandelot
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Mavilly-Mandelot. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Mavilly-Mandelot
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (8km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (8km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (16km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (18km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (19km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (28km)
- Givry: market Thursday (30km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (30km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Autun: market Wednesday & Friday (35km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (36km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (37km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (38km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (40km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (43km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (44km)
- Mervans: market Friday (44km)
- Saulieu: market Saturday (46km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Mavilly-Mandelot and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mavilly-Mandelot and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (8km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (35km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (46km)
Remarkable gardens Abbaye de la Bussière (19km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (21km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (23km); Château d'Arcelot (51km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (10km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (8km); Quetigny (41km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Mavilly-Mandelot
from Dijon (local prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 268 km
from Calais: 482 km
from Nice: 421 km
from Bordeaux: 479 km
from Strasbourg: 282 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Mavilly-Mandelot): Bessey-en-Chaume, Bligny-sur-Ouche, Bouze-les-Beaune, Lusigny-sur-Ouche, Meloisey, Nantoux, Pommard, Saint-Romain and Volnay.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Mavilly-Mandelot from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Mavilly-Mandelot