Marmouille travel guide
Visit Marmouille: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 8 km from Marmouille
Location: Marmouille is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 28 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Marmouille is 159 km from Paris and 280 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Marmouille: these include Sees at 8 km and Argentan at 18 km. Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 14 km and Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Marmouille, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Marmouille
Note that all distances from Marmouille shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Marmouille holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Marmouille
- Sees: market every Saturday (8km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (21km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (23km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market every Saturday all day (30km)
- Tourouvre: market every Friday (34km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market every Tuesday (37km)
- Mamers: market every Monday (38km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (39km)
- Orbec: market every Wednesday (42km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (42km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market every Wednesday (46km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marmouille and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Marmouille map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (37km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (29km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (18km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (37km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (14km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (41km)
Town Of Art And History Orbec (42km)
Map of places to visit near Marmouille & Location Information
Distance to Marmouille
from Alencon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 159 km
from Calais: 280 km
from Nice: 775 km
from Bordeaux: 430 km
from Strasbourg: 554 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Marmouille from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Marmouille