Marey-les-Fussey travel guide
Visit Marey-les-Fussey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 7 km from Marey-les-Fussey
Location: Marey-les-Fussey is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 26 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Marey-les-Fussey is 269 km from Paris and 479 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Marey-les-Fussey: these include Nuits-Saint-Georges at 7 km and Beaune at 11 km. Beaune is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 10 km and Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) is a listed religious monument at 11 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Marey-les-Fussey, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Marey-les-Fussey
Note that all distances from Marey-les-Fussey shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Marey-les-Fussey holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Marey-les-Fussey
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (7km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (10km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (14km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (24km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (25km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (26km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (28km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (37km)
- Givry: market every Thursday (39km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (40km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (44km)
- Le Creusot: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marey-les-Fussey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Marey-les-Fussey map below.
Most Beautiful Village Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (20km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (11km)
Remarkable Garden Abbaye de la Bussière (15km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (17km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (32km); Château d'Arcelot (39km)
Map of places to visit near Marey-les-Fussey & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Marey-les-Fussey
from Dijon (local prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 269 km
from Calais: 479 km
from Nice: 424 km
from Bordeaux: 491 km
from Strasbourg: 270 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 19 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Marey-les-Fussey): Aloxe-Corton, Arcenant, Chaux, Chevannes, Collonges-les-Bevy, Comblanchien, Corgoloin, Curtil-Vergy, Detain-et-Bruant, Echevronne, Fussey, Ladoix-Serrigny, Magny-les-Villers, Messanges, Meuilley, Premeaux-Prissey, Segrois, Villars-Fontaine and Villers-la-Faye.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Marey-les-Fussey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Marey-les-Fussey