Marast travel guide
Visit Marast: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Vesoul at 19 km from Marast
Location: Marast is situated in the Haute-Saone department (Franche-Comte region) in the north-east of France at 19 km from Vesoul, the department capital. (General information: Marast is 332 km from Paris and 500 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Marast: these include Vesoul at 19 km and Ronchamp chapel at 24 km. Moffans-et-Vacheresse is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 15 km and Montbeliard is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 32 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Marast, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Marast
Ronchamp chapel 24km
See France This Way travel guides for and Franche-Comte (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Marast.
Note that all distances from Marast shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Marast holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Marast
- Lure: market every Tuesday (16km)
- Vesoul: market every Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Melisey: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market every Sunday (28km)
- Bethoncourt: market every Friday (31km)
- Montbeliard: market every Tuesday & Saturday (32km)
- Sochaux: market every Thursday (34km)
- Audincourt: market every Saturday (35km)
- Valentigney: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Belfort: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Monday & Friday (36km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market every Monday (37km)
- Fesches-le-Chatel: market every Friday (40km)
- Besancon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (45km)
- Jussey: market every Tuesday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marast and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Marast map below.
Heritage Site Besancon citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (45km)
National Monument Astronomical clock of Besancon (44km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Besancon (45km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Ballon d'Alsace (46km)
Town Of Art And History Besancon (44km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Moffans-et-Vacheresse (15km); Montbeliard (32km); Mandeure (34km); Belfort (37km); Rougegoutte (40km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Citadelle de Besanšon (45km)
Map of places to visit near Marast & Location Information
Distance to Marast
from Vesoul (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 332 km
from Calais: 500 km
from Nice: 434 km
from Bordeaux: 615 km
from Strasbourg: 153 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Marast): Aillevans, Autrey-le-Vay, Autrey-les-Cerre, Bonnal, Borey, Cerre-les-Noroy, Chassey-les-Montbozon, Esprels, Les Magny, Longevelle, Moimay, Oppenans, Oricourt, Pont-sur-l'Ognon, Saint-Sulpice and Villersexel.
For driving distances to Marast from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Marast