Marandeuil tourism and travel guide
Visit Marandeuil: highlights and tourist information
Marandeuil is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 23 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Marandeuil is 279 km from Paris).
Marandeuil, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Marandeuil. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Markets in and near Marandeuil
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (6km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (18km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (23km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (27km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (38km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (52km)
More information about Marandeuil & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Marandeuil, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marandeuil and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (53km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (7km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (13km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (24km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (30km) [Map]
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (46km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Marandeuil
from Dijon (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 279 km
from Calais: 474 km
from Nice: 432 km
from Bordeaux: 535 km
from Strasbourg: 225 km
Marandeuil is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Marandeuil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Marandeuil): Bezouotte, Charmes, Cheuge, Cirey-les-Pontailler, Cuiserey, Drambon, Etevaux, Jancigny, Maxilly-sur-Saone, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Montmancon, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Saint-Leger-Triey, Saint-Sauveur, Savolles, Tellecey, Trocheres and Vonges.
This page in French: Visitez Marandeuil