Maligny travel guide
Visit Maligny: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 18 km from Maligny
Location: Maligny is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 48 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Maligny is 254 km from Paris and 471 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Maligny: these include Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 18 km and Autun at 22 km. Parc et jardins du château de Sully is a listed remarkable garden at 9 km and Chateauneuf-en-Auxois is a listed most beautiful village at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Maligny, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Maligny
Morvan Regional Park 30km
Note that all distances from Maligny shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Maligny holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Maligny
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (11km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (12km)
- Autun: market every Wednesday & Friday (22km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (27km)
- Saulieu: market every Saturday (30km)
- Le Creusot: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (33km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (34km)
- Givry: market every Thursday (38km)
- Montchanin: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Montsauche-les-Settons: market every Thursday all day (39km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (42km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (44km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (44km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Maligny and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Maligny map below.
Grand Site Of France Bibracte-Mont Beuvray (40km)
Most Beautiful Village Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (18km)
Regional Natural Parc Morvan (38km)
Religious Monument Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (22km); Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (26km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (30km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardins du château de Sully (9km); Abbaye de la Bussière (22km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (26km); Jardin de la Chaux (28km); Parc de Saint-Léger (35km)
Map of places to visit near Maligny & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Maligny
from Dijon (local prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 254 km
from Calais: 471 km
from Nice: 433 km
from Bordeaux: 466 km
from Strasbourg: 294 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Maligny): Antigny-la-Ville, Arnay-le-Duc, Champignolles, Foissy, Jours-en-Vaux, Lacanche, Magnien, Saint-Pierre-en-Vaux, Saint-Prix-les-Arnay, Thomirey, Thury and Vievy.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Maligny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Maligny