Maligny travel guide
Visit Maligny: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Maligny is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 48 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Maligny is 254 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 18 km from Maligny
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Maligny. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Morvan Regional Park 30km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Maligny
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (11km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (12km)
- Autun: market Wednesday & Friday (22km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (27km)
- Saulieu: market Saturday (30km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (33km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (34km)
- Givry: market Thursday (38km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (38km)
- Montsauche-les-Settons: market Thursday all day (39km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (42km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (44km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (44km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Maligny and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Maligny and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Grand sites of France Bibracte-Mont Beuvray (40km)
Regional Natural Parcs Morvan (38km)
Churches or other religious monuments Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (22km); Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (26km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (30km)
Remarkable gardens Parc et jardins du château de Sully (9km); Abbaye de la Bussière (22km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (26km); Jardin de la Chaux (28km); Parc de Saint-Léger (35km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (15km); Bibracte (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (26km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Maligny
from Dijon (local prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 254 km
from Calais: 471 km
from Nice: 433 km
from Bordeaux: 466 km
from Strasbourg: 294 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Maligny): Antigny-la-Ville, Arnay-le-Duc, Champignolles, Foissy, Jours-en-Vaux, Lacanche, Magnien, Saint-Pierre-en-Vaux, Saint-Prix-les-Arnay, Thomirey, Thury and Vievy.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Maligny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Maligny