Malicorne travel guide
Visit Malicorne: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Montlucon at 14 km from Malicorne
Location: Malicorne is situated in the Allier department (Auvergne region) in the south of France at 51 km from Moulins, the department capital. (General information: Malicorne is 286 km from Paris and 521 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Malicorne: these include Montlucon at 14 km and Herisson at 24 km. Neris-les-Bains is a listed recommended detour at 9 km and Montlucon is a listed town of art and history at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Malicorne, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Malicorne
Note that all distances from Malicorne shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Malicorne holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Malicorne
- Commentry: market every Friday (3km)
- Neris-les-Bains: market every Thursday & Sunday (9km)
- Montmarault: market every Wednesday (14km)
- Montlucon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday all day (14km)
- Saint-Eloy-les-Mines: market every Saturday (16km)
- Cosne-d'Allier: market every Tuesday (20km)
- Domerat: market every Friday (20km)
- Pionsat: market every Friday (22km)
- Bellenaves: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Ebreuil: market every Thursday (31km)
- Noyant-d'Allier: market every Wednesday (33km)
- Auzances: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Bourbon-l'Archambault: market every Saturday (38km)
- Gannat: market every Saturday (39km)
- Saint-Pourcain-sur-Sioule: market every Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Malicorne and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Malicorne map below.
Most Beautiful Village Charroux (32km)
National Monument Chareil-Cintrat Chateau (34km)
Recommended Detour Neris-les-Bains (9km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint Georges (Bourbon-l'Archambault) (38km); Eglise de Saint Martin (Ygrande) (39km)
Remarkable Garden Jardins du château d'Ainay-le-Vieil (36km); Les jardins artistiques de Drulon (49km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Foret de Troncais (38km)
Town Of Art And History Montlucon (14km)
Map of places to visit near Malicorne & Location Information
Distance to Malicorne
from Moulins (local prefecture): 51 km
from Paris: 286 km
from Calais: 521 km
from Nice: 456 km
from Bordeaux: 308 km
from Strasbourg: 451 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Malicorne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Malicorne