Maizieres-les-Brienne travel guide
Visit Maizieres-les-Brienne: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 40 km from Maizieres-les-Brienne
Location: Maizieres-les-Brienne is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 41 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Maizieres-les-Brienne is 171 km from Paris and 342 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Maizieres-les-Brienne: these include Troyes at 40 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 13 km and Nigloland is a listed theme park at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Maizieres-les-Brienne, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Maizieres-les-Brienne
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Maizieres-les-Brienne.
Note that all distances from Maizieres-les-Brienne shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Maizieres-les-Brienne holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Maizieres-les-Brienne
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (6km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (21km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (24km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (24km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (27km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (31km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (32km)
- Saint-Dizier: market every Thursday & Sunday (35km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (35km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (40km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (40km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (42km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (43km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market every Sunday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Maizieres-les-Brienne and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Maizieres-les-Brienne map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (19km)
Remarkable Garden Parc de la Varenne (46km); Parc de G. de Tréves (47km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (40km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (13km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (20km); Lac d'Orient (26km)
Theme Park Nigloland (19km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (40km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (25km); Haussignemont (34km); Haussimont (46km)
Map of places to visit near Maizieres-les-Brienne & Location Information
Distance to Maizieres-les-Brienne
from Troyes (local prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 171 km
from Calais: 342 km
from Nice: 565 km
from Bordeaux: 561 km
from Strasbourg: 233 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Maizieres-les-Brienne): Blignicourt, Brienne-le-Chateau, Courcelles-sur-Voire, Crespy-le-Neuf, Epothemont, Hampigny, Juzanvigny, Lentilles, Montmorency-Beaufort, Perthes-les-Brienne, Rances, Vallentigny and Villeret.
For driving distances to Maizieres-les-Brienne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Maizieres-les-Brienne