Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse travel guide
Visit Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 32 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse is 112 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 32 km from Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (4km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (8km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (13km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (15km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (19km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (21km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (24km)
- Palis: market Thursday (26km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (26km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (27km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (29km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (31km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (32km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (35km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (41km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (43km)
- Montmirail: market Monday (44km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (45km)
- La Ferte-Gaucher: market Sunday (46km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (27km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Provins (36km)
Churches or other religious monuments Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (37km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (17km); Entre Cour et Jardin (24km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (26km); Parc du château de Thorigny (37km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (19km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (38km); Sens (51km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Canton: Romilly-sur-Seine 1er Canton
Distance to Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse
from Troyes (local prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 112 km
from Calais: 305 km
from Nice: 598 km
from Bordeaux: 527 km
from Strasbourg: 292 km
We have 8 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Maizieres-la-Grande-Paroisse): Bagneux, Chatres, Clesles, Marcilly-sur-Seine, Origny-le-Sec, Pars-les-Romilly, Romilly-sur-Seine and Saint-Just-Sauvage.
For driving distances to Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Maizières-la-Grande-Paroisse