Mailly-le-Camp travel guide
Visit Mailly-le-Camp: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Mailly-le-Camp is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 42 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Mailly-le-Camp is 139 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Chalons-en-Champagne at 35 km from Mailly-le-Camp
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Mailly-le-Camp. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Mailly-le-Camp.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Mailly-le-Camp
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (15km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (20km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (21km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (27km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (30km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (34km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (34km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (37km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (38km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (40km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (41km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (41km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (46km)
Map of places to visit near Mailly-le-Camp and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mailly-le-Camp and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km); L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (41km)
Remarkable gardens Entre Cour et Jardin (38km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (38km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (39km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (41km)
Towns of Art and history Chalons-en-Champagne (34km); Troyes (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (11km); Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (36km); Oger (37km); Haussignemont (39km)
Distance to Mailly-le-Camp
from Troyes (local prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 139 km
from Calais: 306 km
from Nice: 599 km
from Bordeaux: 560 km
from Strasbourg: 259 km
For driving distances to Mailly-le-Camp from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Mailly-le-Camp