Mailly-le-Camp travel guide
Visit Mailly-le-Camp: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chalons-en-Champagne at 35 km from Mailly-le-Camp
Location: Mailly-le-Camp is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 42 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Mailly-le-Camp is 139 km from Paris and 306 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Mailly-le-Camp: these include Chalons-en-Champagne at 35 km and Epine at 40 km. Haussimont is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 11 km and Chalons-en-Champagne is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 34 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Mailly-le-Camp, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Mailly-le-Camp
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Mailly-le-Camp.
Note that all distances from Mailly-le-Camp shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Mailly-le-Camp holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Mailly-le-Camp
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (15km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market every Wednesday (20km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (21km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (27km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (30km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (34km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (34km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (37km)
- Sezanne: market every Saturday all day (38km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market every Thursday & Saturday & Monday (40km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (41km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (41km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market every Sunday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mailly-le-Camp and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Mailly-le-Camp map below.
Heritage Site Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km); L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (41km)
Remarkable Garden Entre Cour et Jardin (38km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (38km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (41km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (39km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (41km)
Town Of Art And History Chalons-en-Champagne (34km); Troyes (41km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussimont (11km); Chalons-en-Champagne (34km); Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (36km); Oger (37km); Haussignemont (39km)
Map of places to visit near Mailly-le-Camp & Location Information
Distance to Mailly-le-Camp
from Troyes (local prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 139 km
from Calais: 306 km
from Nice: 599 km
from Bordeaux: 560 km
from Strasbourg: 259 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Mailly-le-Camp from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Mailly-le-Camp