Mahéru travel guide
Visit Mahéru: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Mahéru is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 35 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Mahéru is 142 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 17 km from Mahéru
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Mahéru. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Mahéru
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (17km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (17km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (18km)
- Sees: market Saturday (20km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (21km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (27km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (32km)
- Mamers: market Monday (34km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Remalard: market Monday (36km)
- Trun: market Thursday (36km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (36km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (36km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (37km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (41km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (44km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (47km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Mahéru and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mahéru and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (39km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (31km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (36km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (52km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (30km); Forêt de Perseigne (31km); Signal d'Écouves (32km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (50km)
Distance to Mahéru
from Alencon (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 142 km
from Calais: 275 km
from Nice: 761 km
from Bordeaux: 432 km
from Strasbourg: 538 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Maheru): Courtomer, Fay, Ferrieres-la-Verrerie, La Ferriere-Au-Doyen, Le Menil-Berard, Moulins-la-Marche, Planches, Saint-Agnan-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Aquilin-de-Corbion, Saint-Aubin-de-Courteraie, Saint-Martin-Des-Pezerits and Tellieres-le-Plessis.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Mahéru from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Mahéru