Magny-Saint-Medard tourism and travel guide
Visit Magny-Saint-Medard: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Magny-Saint-Medard is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 17 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Magny-Saint-Medard is 271 kilometres from Paris).
Magny-Saint-Medard, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Magny-Saint-Medard in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Magny-Saint-Medard
Markets in and near Magny-Saint-Medard
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (17km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (18km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (24km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (35km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (37km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (50km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (54km)
More information about Magny-Saint-Medard, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Magny-Saint-Medard, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Magny-Saint-Medard.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (50km)
- Château d'Arcelot (5km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (15km)
- Parc de l'Etang (30km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (37km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (40km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (13km)
- Beaune (50km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Magny-Saint-Medard
from Dijon (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 271 km
from Calais: 467 km
from Nice: 438 km
from Bordeaux: 531 km
from Strasbourg: 229 km
Magny-Saint-Medard is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Magny-Saint-Medard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Magny-Saint-Medard): Arc-sur-Tille, Arceau, Beire-le-Chatel, Belleneuve, Binges, Cuiserey, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Savolles, Tanay and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visitez Magny-Saint-Medard