Magny-lès-Villers travel guide
Visit Magny-lès-Villers: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Magny-lès-Villers is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 28 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Magny-lès-Villers is 271 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 7 km from Magny-lès-Villers
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Magny-lès-Villers. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Magny-lès-Villers
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (7km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (8km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (15km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (23km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (25km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (25km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (34km)
- Givry: market Thursday (37km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (38km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (40km)
- Mervans: market Friday (41km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (47km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (48km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Magny-lès-Villers and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Magny-lès-Villers and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (9km)
Remarkable gardens Abbaye de la Bussière (18km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (20km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (32km); Château d'Arcelot (40km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (21km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (8km); Quetigny (30km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Magny-lès-Villers
from Dijon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 271 km
from Calais: 482 km
from Nice: 421 km
from Bordeaux: 490 km
from Strasbourg: 271 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Magny-les-Villers): Aloxe-Corton, Arcenant, Chaux, Comblanchien, Corgoloin, Echevronne, Fussey, Ladoix-Serrigny, Marey-les-Fussey, Meuilley, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Premeaux-Prissey, Savigny-les-Beaune, Villars-Fontaine and Villers-la-Faye.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Magny-lès-Villers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Magny-lès-Villers