Magny-lès-Aubigny travel guide
Visit Magny-lès-Aubigny: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Magny-lès-Aubigny is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 26 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Magny-lès-Aubigny is 286 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 17 km from Magny-lès-Aubigny
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Magny-lès-Aubigny. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Magny-lès-Aubigny
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (17km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (19km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (21km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (26km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (26km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (26km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (28km)
- Mervans: market Friday (35km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (38km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (39km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (40km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (43km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (49km)
- Givry: market Thursday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Magny-lès-Aubigny and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Magny-lès-Aubigny and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (27km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin à la Faulx (24km); Château d'Arcelot (31km); Jardin du château du Talmay (34km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (35km); Abbaye de la Bussière (36km); Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (48km); Parc de l'Etang (50km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (42km); Source - la Seille (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Quetigny (23km); Beaune (27km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Magny-lès-Aubigny
from Dijon (local prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 286 km
from Calais: 491 km
from Nice: 413 km
from Bordeaux: 511 km
from Strasbourg: 253 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Magny-les-Aubigny): Aubigny-en-Plaine, Auvillars-sur-Saone, Bonnencontre, Brazey-en-Plaine, Broin, Charrey-sur-Saone, Esbarres, Lechatelet, Montot and Pagny-la-Ville.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Magny-lès-Aubigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Magny-lès-Aubigny