Magny-Fouchard travel guide
Visit Magny-Fouchard: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 34 km from Magny-Fouchard
Location: Magny-Fouchard is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 35 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Magny-Fouchard is 175 km from Paris and 358 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Magny-Fouchard: these include Troyes at 34 km and at 0 km. Nigloland is a listed theme park at 6 km and Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Magny-Fouchard, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Magny-Fouchard
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Magny-Fouchard.
Note that all distances from Magny-Fouchard shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Magny-Fouchard holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Magny-Fouchard
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (5km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (13km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (17km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (19km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (20km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (21km)
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (21km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market every Thursday (30km)
- Les Riceys: market every Thursday (32km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (34km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (36km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (37km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (37km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (42km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (44km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Magny-Fouchard and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Magny-Fouchard map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (13km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du prieuré (34km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (39km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (34km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (12km); Lac d'Orient (15km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (40km)
Theme Park Nigloland (6km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (34km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (19km); Neuville-sur-Seine (24km)
Map of places to visit near Magny-Fouchard & Location Information
Distance to Magny-Fouchard
from Troyes (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 175 km
from Calais: 358 km
from Nice: 547 km
from Bordeaux: 544 km
from Strasbourg: 240 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Magny-Fouchard): Amance, Argancon, Bossancourt, Dolancourt, Jessains, Maison-Des-Champs, Montmartin-le-Haut, Puits-et-Nuisement, Vauchonvilliers and Vendeuvre-sur-Barse.
For driving distances to Magny-Fouchard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Magny-Fouchard