Magnicourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Magnicourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Magnicourt is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Magnicourt is 156 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 28 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Magnicourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Magnicourt in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Magnicourt
Markets in and near Magnicourt
- Piney: market Tuesday (10km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (13km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (20km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (24km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (24km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (27km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (30km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (33km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (34km)
More information about Magnicourt, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Magnicourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Magnicourt.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (15km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (14km)
- Lac d'Orient (20km)
- Lac du Der-Chantecoq (31km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (27km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (28km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Haussimont (37km)
- Colombe-le-Sec (37km)
- Haussignemont (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Magnicourt
from Troyes (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 156 km
from Calais: 332 km
from Nice: 573 km
from Bordeaux: 552 km
from Strasbourg: 248 km
For driving distances to Magnicourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Magnicourt): Aulnay, Betignicourt, Brillecourt, Chalette-sur-Voire, Coclois, Dommartin-le-Coq, Jasseines, Lesmont, Molins-sur-Aube, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Pel-et-Der, Pougy, Precy-Notre-Dame, Precy-Saint-Martin, Val-D'Auzon and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visitez Magnicourt