Magnant travel guide
Visit Magnant: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Magnant is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 29 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Magnant is 170 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 29 km from Magnant
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Magnant. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Magnant.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Magnant
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (8km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (9km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (15km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (15km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (21km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (22km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (23km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (23km)
- Chaource: market Monday (24km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (26km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (29km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (36km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (41km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (48km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (54km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Magnant and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Magnant and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Chatillon-sur-Seine (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (16km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (22km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (34km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (13km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (20km)
theme park Nigloland (18km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (14km); Colombe-le-Sec (30km)
Distance to Magnant
from Troyes (local prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 170 km
from Calais: 360 km
from Nice: 543 km
from Bordeaux: 532 km
from Strasbourg: 250 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Magnant): Beurey, Bourguignons, Briel-sur-Barse, Buxieres-sur-Arce, Chervey, Fralignes, Marolles-les-Bailly, Poligny, Thieffrain and Villy-en-Trodes.
For driving distances to Magnant from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Magnant