Magnant tourism and travel guide
Visit Magnant: highlights and tourist information
Magnant is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 29 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Magnant is 170 km from Paris).
Magnant, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Magnant. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Magnant
Markets in and near Magnant
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (8km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (9km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (15km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (15km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (21km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (22km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (23km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (23km)
- Chaource: market Monday (24km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (26km)
More information about Magnant & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Magnant, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Magnant and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (16km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (18km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Magnant
from Troyes (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 170 km
from Calais: 360 km
from Nice: 543 km
from Bordeaux: 532 km
from Strasbourg: 250 km
For driving distances to Magnant from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Magnant): Beurey, Bourguignons, Briel-sur-Barse, Buxieres-sur-Arce, Chervey, Fralignes, Marolles-les-Bailly, Poligny, Thieffrain and Villy-en-Trodes.
This page in French: Visitez Magnant