Macé travel guide
Visit Macé: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Macé is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 23 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Macé is 164 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 4 km from Macé
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Macé. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 43km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Macé
- Sees: market Saturday (4km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (21km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (23km)
- Trun: market Thursday (24km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (33km)
- Mamers: market Monday (36km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (37km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (38km)
- Briouze: market Monday (38km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (38km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (40km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (42km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (44km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Macé and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Macé and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (23km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (17km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (31km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (10km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (42km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (12km); Signal d'Écouves (12km); Forêt de Perseigne (27km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (35km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Macé
from Alencon (local prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 164 km
from Calais: 285 km
from Nice: 775 km
from Bordeaux: 426 km
from Strasbourg: 559 km
We have found 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Mace): Belfonds, Boissei-la-Lande, Chailloue, Le Chateau-d'Almeneches, Marmouille, Medavy, Mortree, Saint-Hilaire-la-Gerard and Sees.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Macé from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Macé