Luyères travel guide
Visit Luyères: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Luyères is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 13 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Luyères is 146 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 12 km from Luyères
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Luyères. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Luyères.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Luyères
- Piney: market Tuesday (10km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (11km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (13km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (14km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (15km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (18km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (25km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (25km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (27km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (27km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (31km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (33km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (34km)
- Chaource: market Monday (36km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (37km)
- Palis: market Thursday (37km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (41km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (44km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (44km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (48km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (52km)
Map of places to visit near Luyères and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Luyères and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (17km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (13km); Jardin du prieuré (39km); Entre Cour et Jardin (51km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (16km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (21km)
theme park Nigloland (34km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (12km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (41km)
Distance to Luyères
from Troyes (local prefecture): 13 km
from Paris: 146 km
from Calais: 332 km
from Nice: 572 km
from Bordeaux: 536 km
from Strasbourg: 263 km
For driving distances to Luyères from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Luyères