Lusigny-sur-Barse travel guide
Visit Lusigny-sur-Barse: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Lusigny-sur-Barse is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 15 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Lusigny-sur-Barse is 156 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 15 km from Lusigny-sur-Barse
Market days: weekly market: Saturday;
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lusigny-sur-Barse. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Lusigny-sur-Barse.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Lusigny-sur-Barse
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (0km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (13km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (14km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (15km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (16km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (18km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (18km)
- Chaource: market Monday (24km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (25km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (30km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (31km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (33km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (33km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (34km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (35km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (36km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (40km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (41km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (42km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (48km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Lusigny-sur-Barse and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lusigny-sur-Barse and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (12km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (20km); Jardin du prieuré (25km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (6km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (19km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (51km)
theme park Nigloland (26km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (26km); Colombe-le-Sec (39km)
Distance to Lusigny-sur-Barse
from Troyes (local prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 156 km
from Calais: 346 km
from Nice: 557 km
from Bordeaux: 530 km
from Strasbourg: 260 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Lusigny-sur-Barse): Clerey, Courteranges, Fresnoy-le-Chateau, Geraudot, Laubressel, Mesnil-Saint-Pere, Montaulin, Montieramey and Montreuil-sur-Barse.
For driving distances to Lusigny-sur-Barse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lusigny-sur-Barse