Luce travel guide
Visit Luce: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Domfront at 6 km from Luce
Location: Luce is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 53 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Luce is 219 km from Paris and 320 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Luce: these include Domfront at 6 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 13 km. Domfront is a listed recommended detour at 6 km and Saint-Fraimbault is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 10 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Luce, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Luce
Bagnoles de l'Orne 13km
Note that all distances from Luce shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Luce holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Luce
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (13km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (18km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (22km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (24km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (27km)
- Sourdeval: market every Tuesday (31km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (33km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (34km)
- Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet: market every Wednesday (36km)
- Ernee: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Vire: market every Friday (38km)
- Louvigne-du-Desert: market every Friday (40km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Luce and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Luce map below.
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (33km)
Recommended Detour Domfront (6km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (28km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardin de Clivoy (42km); Jardins de la Pellerine (42km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (10km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (18km); Juvigne (48km)
Map of places to visit near Luce & Location Information
Distance to Luce
from Alencon (local prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 219 km
from Calais: 320 km
from Nice: 810 km
from Bordeaux: 413 km
from Strasbourg: 614 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Luce from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Luce