Louge-sur-Maire travel guide
Visit Louge-sur-Maire: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 16 km from Louge-sur-Maire
Location: Louge-sur-Maire is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 37 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Louge-sur-Maire is 190 km from Paris and 292 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Louge-sur-Maire: these include Argentan at 16 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 22 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 16 km and Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Louge-sur-Maire, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Louge-sur-Maire
Bagnoles de l'Orne 22km
Note that all distances from Louge-sur-Maire shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Louge-sur-Maire holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Louge-sur-Maire
- Briouze: market every Monday (10km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (15km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (21km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (23km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (25km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (29km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (31km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (37km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (37km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (39km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (39km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market every Saturday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Louge-sur-Maire and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Louge-sur-Maire map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (37km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (16km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (23km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (17km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (34km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (42km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (43km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique de Jurques (52km)
Map of places to visit near Louge-sur-Maire & Location Information
Distance to Louge-sur-Maire
from Alencon (local prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 190 km
from Calais: 292 km
from Nice: 800 km
from Bordeaux: 430 km
from Strasbourg: 586 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Louge-sur-Maire): Batilly, Faverolles, La Courbe, La Fresnaye-Au-Sauvage, La Lande-de-Louge, Les Yveteaux, Menil-Jean, Montreuil-Au-Houlme, Ranes, Saint-Brice-sous-Ranes and Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Louge-sur-Maire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Louge-sur-Maire