Louer tourism and travel guide
Visit Louer: highlights and tourist information
Louer is situated in the Landes, Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 35 km from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital. (General information: Louer is 618 km from Paris).
Louer, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Louer. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Markets in and near Louer
- Tartas: market Saturday (10km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (12km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (14km)
- Amou: market Sunday (23km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (28km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (28km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (32km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (33km)
More information about Louer & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Louer, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Louer and wondering what to do next!
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km) [Map]
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km) [Map]
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (47km)
- Parc du Sarrat (14km) [Map]
- Jardin du château de Momas (51km) [Map]
- Jardins du château de Viven (54km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Louer
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 618 km
from Calais: 825 km
from Nice: 656 km
from Bordeaux: 122 km
from Strasbourg: 854 km
Louer is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Louer from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have found 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Louer): Cassen, Gamarde-les-Bains, Goos, Gousse, Onard, Pontonx-sur-l'Adour, Prechacq-les-Bains, Saint-Geours-d'Auribat, Saint-Jean-de-Lier and Tethieu.
This page in French: Visitez Louer