Loucé travel guide
Visit Loucé: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Loucé is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 33 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Loucé is 180 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 8 km from Loucé
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Loucé. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Loucé
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (7km)
- Trun: market Thursday (18km)
- Briouze: market Monday (20km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (23km)
- Sees: market Saturday (23km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (23km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (33km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (36km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (37km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (39km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (41km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (42km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (51km)
- Mamers: market Monday (52km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market Saturday (53km)
Map of places to visit near Loucé and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Loucé and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (16km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (25km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (9km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (32km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (20km); Forêt d'Écouves (21km); Rochers des Parcs (35km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (39km); Forêt de Perseigne (42km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Loup-du-Gast (50km)
Distance to Loucé
from Alencon (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 180 km
from Calais: 287 km
from Nice: 793 km
from Bordeaux: 431 km
from Strasbourg: 577 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Louce): Argentan, Avoine, Ecouche, Fleure, Fontenai-sur-Orne, Goulet, Joue-du-Plain, Montgaroult, Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire, Sarceaux, Serans, Sevrai, Tanques, Vieux-Pont and Vrigny.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Loucé from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Loucé