Lonlay-le-Tesson travel guide
Visit Lonlay-le-Tesson: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 12 km from Lonlay-le-Tesson
Location: Lonlay-le-Tesson is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 40 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Lonlay-le-Tesson is 200 km from Paris and 301 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Lonlay-le-Tesson: these include Bagnoles de l'Orne at 12 km and Domfront at 22 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 17 km and Normandie-Maine is a listed regional natural parc at 20 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Lonlay-le-Tesson, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Lonlay-le-Tesson
Bagnoles de l'Orne 12km
Note that all distances from Lonlay-le-Tesson shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Lonlay-le-Tesson holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Lonlay-le-Tesson
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (6km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (6km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (11km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (27km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (30km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (33km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (36km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (39km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (39km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (40km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (42km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (43km)
- Vire: market every Friday (44km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lonlay-le-Tesson and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Lonlay-le-Tesson map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (37km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (17km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (20km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (27km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (43km)
Town Of Art And History Mayenne (42km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (31km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (33km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique de Jurques (50km)
Map of places to visit near Lonlay-le-Tesson & Location Information
Distance to Lonlay-le-Tesson
from Alencon (local prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 200 km
from Calais: 301 km
from Nice: 803 km
from Bordeaux: 424 km
from Strasbourg: 595 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Lonlay-le-Tesson from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Lonlay-le-Tesson