Longsols travel guide
Visit Longsols: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 21 km from Longsols
Location: Longsols is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 22 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Longsols is 150 km from Paris and 330 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Longsols: these include Troyes at 21 km and at 0 km. Foret-d'Orient is a listed regional natural parc at 16 km and Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 17 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Longsols, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Longsols
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Longsols.
Note that all distances from Longsols shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Longsols holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Longsols
- Piney: market every Tuesday (8km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (16km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (20km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (20km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (23km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (25km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (28km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (31km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (37km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (38km)
- Estissac: market every Sunday (39km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (40km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market every Wednesday (42km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longsols and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Longsols map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (16km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (21km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (20km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (17km); Lac d'Orient (18km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (38km)
Theme Park Nigloland (30km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (21km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussimont (37km); Colombe-le-Sec (42km); Haussignemont (47km)
Map of places to visit near Longsols & Location Information
Distance to Longsols
from Troyes (local prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 150 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 573 km
from Bordeaux: 545 km
from Strasbourg: 255 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Longsols from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Longsols