Longsols tourism and travel guide
Visit Longsols: highlights and tourist information
Longsols is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 22 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Longsols is 150 km from Paris).. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Longsols, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Longsols. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Plan your visit to Longsols
Planning a trip to Longsols and the Champagne-Ardenne region? France This Way can help!
Map of places to visit near Longsols
More information about Longsols & region
Markets in and near Longsols
- Piney: market Tuesday (8km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (16km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (20km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (20km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (23km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (25km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (28km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (31km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Longsols, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longsols and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (16km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (21km); Jardin du prieuré (44km); Entre Cour et Jardin (53km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (17km); Lac d'Orient (18km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (38km)
Amusement park / theme park Nigloland (30km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (21km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (37km); Colombe-le-Sec (42km); Neuville-sur-Seine (44km); Haussignemont (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Longsols
from Troyes (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 150 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 573 km
from Bordeaux: 545 km
from Strasbourg: 255 km
For driving distances to Longsols from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Longsols