Longsols tourism and travel guide
Visit Longsols: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Longsols is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 22 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Longsols is 150 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 21 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Longsols, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Longsols in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Longsols
Markets in and near Longsols
- Piney: market Tuesday (8km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (16km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (20km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (20km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (23km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (25km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (28km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (31km)
More information about Longsols, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Longsols, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longsols.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (16km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (21km)
- Jardin du prieuré (44km)
- Entre Cour et Jardin (53km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (17km)
- Lac d'Orient (18km)
- Lac du Der-Chantecoq (38km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (30km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (21km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Haussimont (37km)
- Colombe-le-Sec (42km)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (44km)
- Haussignemont (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Longsols
from Troyes (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 150 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 573 km
from Bordeaux: 545 km
from Strasbourg: 255 km
For driving distances to Longsols from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Longsols): Avant-les-Ramerupt, Bouy-Luxembourg, Brillecourt, Coclois, Mesnil-Lettre, Onjon, Pougy, Val-D'Auzon and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visitez Longsols