Longeault travel guide
Visit Longeault: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Dijon at 20 km from Longeault
Location: Longeault is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 20 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Longeault is 282 km from Paris and 483 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Longeault: these include Dijon at 20 km and Dole at 23 km. Quetigny is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 14 km and Château d'Arcelot is a listed remarkable garden at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Longeault, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Longeault
Note that all distances from Longeault shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Longeault holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Longeault
- Auxonne: market every Friday (11km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market every Saturday (15km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (16km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (23km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (25km)
- Gray: market every Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (37km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (40km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (51km)
- Arbois: market every Friday (53km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longeault and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Longeault map below.
Heritage Site Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans (45km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (38km)
Remarkable Garden Château d'Arcelot (19km); Jardin du château du Talmay (21km); Jardin à la Faulx (23km); Parc de l'Etang (37km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (38km)
Map of places to visit near Longeault & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Longeault
from Dijon (local prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 483 km
from Nice: 421 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 240 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Longeault): Beire-le-Fort, Champdotre, Collonges-les-Premieres, Echigey, Genlis, Labergement-Foigney, Longchamp, Marliens, Pluvault, Pluvet, Pont, Premieres, Soirans, Tart-l'Abbaye, Tart-le-Bas, Tart-le-Haut, Treclun and Varanges.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Longeault from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Longeault