Longeault tourism and travel guide
Visit Longeault: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Longeault is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 20 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Longeault is 282 kilometres from Paris).
Longeault, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Longeault in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Longeault
Markets in and near Longeault
- Auxonne: market Friday (11km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (16km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (23km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (25km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (37km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
More information about Longeault, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Longeault, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longeault.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (38km)
- Château d'Arcelot (19km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (21km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (23km)
- Parc de l'Etang (37km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (38km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
- Arbois (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (14km)
- Beaune (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Longeault
from Dijon (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 483 km
from Nice: 421 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 240 km
Longeault is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Longeault from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Longeault): Beire-le-Fort, Champdotre, Collonges-les-Premieres, Echigey, Genlis, Labergement-Foigney, Longchamp, Marliens, Pluvault, Pluvet, Pont, Premieres, Soirans, Tart-l'Abbaye, Tart-le-Bas, Tart-le-Haut, Treclun and Varanges.
This page in French: Visitez Longeault