Longchamp-sur-Aujon tourism and travel guide
Visit Longchamp-sur-Aujon: highlights and tourist information
Longchamp-sur-Aujon is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 58 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Longchamp-sur-Aujon is 199 km from Paris).
Longchamp-sur-Aujon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Longchamp-sur-Aujon. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Longchamp-sur-Aujon
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (13km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (23km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (24km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (29km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (31km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (34km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (35km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (37km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (40km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (40km)
More information about Longchamp-sur-Aujon & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Longchamp-sur-Aujon, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longchamp-sur-Aujon and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (36km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (21km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Longchamp-sur-Aujon
from Troyes (prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 199 km
from Calais: 378 km
from Nice: 529 km
from Bordeaux: 554 km
from Strasbourg: 221 km
For driving distances to Longchamp-sur-Aujon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Longchamp-sur-Aujon): Aizanville, Bayel, Cirfontaines-en-Azois, Juvancourt, Maranville, Montheries, Rennepont, Vaudremont and Ville-sous-la-Ferte.
This page in French: Visitez Longchamp-sur-Aujon